Thursday, April 3, 2014

Sketch Frenzy Friday 4/4/14

Hello to all my blogging friends, I hope this post finds you all well and happy!

Yippee! It's Sketch Frenzy Friday time and I am so excited to bring you this weeks sketch created by Elizabeth Harris. Thanks Elizabeth this was a great sketch.


Here is her sketch


and here is my take on it.

I really tried to create something very different than my go to Shabby Vintage style. This card was very fun and colorful and cleaner than what I usually go for. But I am still happy with how it turned out. What do you think? As I sit here and look at the card I can't help myself but I am going to have to do something with the circle element on the top left hand corner lololol. I'll show you a photo of what I do with that element. (Smile).

Here is a look at the inside too.


Supplies I used to create this card.

Card Stock
Midnight Muse, Pool Party and Whisper White.
Designer Series Paper (DSP)
Quarter Fancy.
Stamp Set
Feel Goods.
Punch
1/2".
Embellishments
Candy Dots-Regals
Ink
Island Indigo.
Misc. 
Framelits- Hearts A Flutter and Edgelits- Adorning Accents.

That's all there is to this weeks card. I hope you were inspired enough to create something fun for yourself too. If so, we would love to see it! Just upload your card on to our blog here http://www.sketchfrenzyfriday.blogspot.com/.

Additional Embellishment

I think it looks a bit more finished with the little extra fru-fru addition. What do you think?

Chat soon,
Patrice


UPDATE on Jeff
Seems your Thoughts and Prayers are working. He is on the road to recovery!!!!! Maybe that's why I am sooooo very happy. We went for his second Acupuncture appt and his 1st Physical Therapy appt on Monday. He started to feel better right after these visits???? He still has pain but not as much as before and we even went out to lunch and a short trip to Sams Club after the medical appts!!! THAT'S AMAZING!!!!!!! He has not done anything close to that in over two months. However, Tuesday he really had to take it easy as he said he was in pain again but not near as much as before. Today (Wednesday) I got him out side and we took measurements of our property so we can get ready for our garden this summer. We had to sit down several times but at least he was up walking around!~!!!!!!!! We are not sure if it is the Acupuncture, PT the Steroids, the two shots, the back the  Pain Patches he occasionally uses and the amazing Thoughts and Prayers that everyone has been sending our way or what exactly is helping but, all I can say is one or all of it is finally working. I believe the Loving Thoughts and Prayers have been playing a big part in his recovery. Our goal is to get him back to work in as minimal amount of pain as he can stand to be safe and effective as soon as possible. He is shortly going to be running out of sick, vacation, and misc leave soon so keep your Thoughts and Prayers coming. It was a good thing he never got sick before so he had all the time saved up for this extended sick period. I'll keep you posted as to how he is feeling.
 I thank God everyday that this was just what it was and nothing more.
Patrice

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Great news about Jeff!

I love your take on the sketch!

Diana Eichfeld said...

Very cute card. This is one of my favorite DSP packs and I love all the embellishments!