Friday, April 4, 2014

Thank You Card #1

Hello to all my blogging friends, I hope this post finds you all well and happy!

This is the first of many Thank You cards I have to make for Jeff. I am on a roll  with using the Quarter Fancy DSP as of late and this card is no exception, hehe.


I tweaked the HSS Sketch a bit buy simply adding the Organza Ribbon strip in lew of the banners. The image is from the From My Heart stamp set. I fussy cut the image out and used a Marina Mist Marker to outline the swirls on it. I added the cool feel of the Rhinestones to add bling and shine to the card. The solid Island Indigo piece of card stock was run through the Big Shot with the Polka Dot Embossing Folder to give that piece some extra texture. This is a very easy card and layout to follow and the card came together very quickly.

Here is the inside;



That's it for this card. Thanks for stopping by and I do hope you too find some time to create something fun today.

Chat soon,
Patrice

1 comment:

Carey said...

I know he will appreciate you and all the work you do for him. He is one lucky dude.
Carey and Roscoe