Saturday, April 12, 2014

Sketch Frenzy Friday 4/18/14

Hello to all my blogging friends, I hope this post finds you all well and happy

It's Sketch Frenzy Friday time again! What a cool this sketch is! Kim Innis made it for us this week. Great job Kim!


This is what I came up with.


This card is very bright an cheery. This was a very fun sketch to work with .It has a nice balance to it and the card came together rather quickly. I hope you give it a try!

Here is a look at the inside.


Here is the list of supplies I used to create this card

Card Stock
Whisper White,Calypso Coral , Pear Pizzazz and So Saffron
Designer Series Paper (DSP)
Water Color Wonder
Stamp Set
Feel Goods, and From My Heart.
Punch
Bitty Butterfly and Modern Label.
Ink
(Calypso Coral, Crisp Cantaloupe and Pear Pizzazz Markers)
Misc. 
Textured Impression's Decorative Dots Folder Beautiful Wings Embosslits and Paper Doily Sizzlits. Basic Pearls

That's all there is to this week's card I hope you liked it and were inspired. We would love to see what you have created from it. Please add it to our blog here.
http://www.sketchfrenzyfriday.blogspot.com/


Have a great week I hope you find some time to create something fun this weekend.

Chat soon,
Patrice

No comments: