Monday, April 21, 2014

Paper Players #192

Hello to all my blogging friends, I hope this post finds you all well and happy!

Today, I was inspired by a CAS Challenge from the Paper Players
 http://thepaperplayers.blogspot.com/ . The challenge was  for the card to be CAS and to add Washi Tape to your creation. Now, you all know I am working on creating CAS (Clean and Simple) cards.



Here is the card I created.


I was given some very helpful hints about what CAS means by an on line friend. It is a card that does not have any distressing done to it and not a ton of fluff and layers to it.

I think I am getting better at it but, it sure takes practice and control hehe.

Here is a look at the inside too.


Supplies used to create this card.

Card Stock
Very Vanilla, Tangerine Tango.
Stamp Set
Bootiful Occasions.
Ink
Early Espresso.
Misc. 
Candy Dots, Designer Embossing Frames and Washi Tape- Retro Fresh This and That. Stampin' Write Markers-Baked Brown Sugar and Coastal Cabana.

A nice thing about CAS is that you don't need a whole heck of a lot of supplies to create pretty cards.

That's all there is to this card. I hope you are inspired and find some time to create a fun card from this different CAS challenge.

Chat soon,
Patrice

1 comment:

Carey said...

I get so much inspiration from your work. Now Bridget (aka baby sister) is looking at your work and loving it. Thanks for all your fun.

Love Carey and Roscoe