Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Diva Coffe Break Challenge 211

Hello my blogging friends. I hope this post finds you all well and happy!

I found another sketch to try out. This time it is from the Diva Coffee Break Challenge Design Team.     http://divacoffeebreakdesigns.blogspot.com   Here is their sketch which I followed it fairly closely this time. This is my first submission for the Diva Coffee Break Challenge so be  gentle on me :). I have admired the Design Teams  work for some time now and thought I would try  my hand at it. These challenges have allowed me to keep up with one of  my New Years Resolution (create more). So I just jumped in and went for it. I hope you like it.

I also added a site hit counter to my blog this week just for fun. I had no idea so many people have visited my blog??? Thanks everyone  who has stopped by from time to time I really appreciate it. I think to celebrate How about a little BLOG CANDY  to say thanks. Maybe,even as soon as early next week by the looks of the counter. When I hit 10,000 I'll do it!
Have a great day and go and create something fun.

5 comments:

Carey said...

I have been trying a few times to post a comment at work but it wouldn't work. Finally it worked here at home after my nap. This is fantastic (as always). I love what you have done. The colors are good and the interpretation of the design is great. I have to start using my Thesaurus so I can get more words for great. IT SNOWED!! It is beautiful and we are supposed to get more on sunday. It won't melt since it will be in the single digits-Brrrrr! Keep up the fantastic work.

Carey and Snowdog

Anonymous said...

Very cute!! I love the colors you've used! thanks for playing along with the Divas!

A Touch of SOL said...

Beautiful Card...Thank you for playing with the Divas!

Kristin Moore said...

You have a lot of pretty little details here Patrice- very nice card! So glad you found the Diva blog and decided to give us a try! Hopefully you'll stop back again some time! PS- If you can, please try to link directly to the post your card is in next time. Will be much easier for us to find your lovely creations!

Kirsten said...

What a fun card. I love the colors and especially the little detail of the punched border for the ribbon. Thanks for jumping in and playing with the diva sketch!