Thursday, January 6, 2011

Yippee Rosie is coming!

Hello my blogging friends, I hope this post finds you all well and happy! Well today is a super special day. A friend from my Jr. High and High School days is coming to visit My Little Patch of Dirt  I haven't seen Rosie in many years but we hooked up on Facebook last summer and have been chatting on and off since then. She will be here sometime this afternoon and I am so excited. I will see if we can manage pictures that I can post. I'll chat more about that in my next post. But I just wanted to share that wonderful new with you.
I have to get cleaning the house up some. The Christmas Tree is down and all the extras have been boxed and put away. The one good thing about only putting up a few things around the house is that clean up is a snap!!!!



In the mean time I made this card yesterday and wanted to show it to you all. I even did a little bit to the inside of the card. (On 1-11-11, I added 4 brads to the corners of the tree image, I thought it needed a little more of something!)
Enjoy your day  and create something fun today!

2 comments:

Carey said...

My computer has been jacked up. I tried to leave a note about yesterday's post and it wouldn't work. It was great by the way!! As for today I hope you are having a ball with your friend and your card is also a great job.

Carey and Roscoe

Susan (rainy) said...

Beautiful card, Patrice. Love that you stamped on the inside, too. Makes it even more special.