Monday, January 24, 2011

Happy Monday to you!

Hello to all my blogging friends. I hope this post finds you all well and happy!
We had a great class on Saturday! Hi  Sandra, Candace, Betty, Lynda and Gladie. I  am really glad you all had a great time and you learned a bunch of new techniques. Thanks for having the class Sandra. See you all again in April. With permission, I took a few photos of the ladies having fun during their class.

It was a very busy weekend. That is why I haven't posted since Friday night.  I was running around since early Saturday morning.
On Sunday I went to a friends Birthday Party (Hi Morgan) This is a little gift I made for her. I  cased the concept for my gift from Becky Roberts over at Inking Idaho. http://inkingidaho.blogspot.com I really like her work, go check her out once you leave here!


I made full cards for Morgan instead of the pocket card that Becky made. In addition, I made a gift box to put the four cards in. I really liked Becky's layout and her choice of colors, so I went from there to create these. I even decorated the envelopes with our SU Embossing Folders to match the embossing on the face of the cards.   Then I added a little decorative strip to the inside of the card that I attached a piece of white card stock so she will be able to write a little note. Let me know what you think. Have a great day- now go create something fun.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, looks like you girls had fun at your event, whoo hoo, and congrats on hitting 10,029 visitors, that is HUGE, good for you.
Oh yah, and I LOVE your butterfly box, I have been making a few of those myself lately, aren't they fun.

Miss Vicky said...

These are so lovely Patrice. Your gift box & flower really go well together.

Carey said...

WTG. I finally finished our monthly exchange. Now to get them in the mail and start working on my February exchange. I am so proud of you my BFF.

Carey and the furry one that says hi to all your furry ones