Sunday, January 9, 2011

January Swap

Hello my blogging friends. I hope this post finds you all well and happy! I have a short post for you today as I am pooped out! What a week!!
I completed my swap for this month, finally! The theme for January is Nature. What better way to inspire Naure than to showcase our Stampin' Up stamp set "In Wilderness". Item # 120537 in the clear mount style for only $16.95. There is a really cool sentiment encluded in the set along with an a beautiful eagle and a wolf .

I made two similar cards only I just swapped out the background card stock! If you have any questions on how I made thes cards and or if you would like to purchase the stamp set, please leve me an e-mail message and or go directly to my SU Web Page and order it on line 24/7. Don't forget to add a little something to the inside of your card. I am also going to stamp my name on the back of the card and a little versamark flower for fun.
Hope you like them. Have a great day and go create something fun.

1 comment:

Carey said...

I am still finishing the one for the Perryville monthly card swap. Then I will move on to this one. I still haven't decided what I am doing. I have to find out what animals I have first. Do birds count? I can use one of the punches of the owl or the bird. Well tootles. We are expecting snow today and Roscoe is going to be happy about it. He love lying out in the snow. All my hugs to the kids and you.

Carey and Roscoe