Thursday, January 13, 2011

Stamping 411 Cont.

Hello to all my blogging friends. I hope this post finds you all well and happy!
I made another card last night for the Stamping 411 challenge. I wanted to do a more masculine shade to see what would happen. I like the effect and think it works. I finished it up this morning but I made a mistake on the center of the flowers while I was coloring it (I know bummer right!) I didn't want to throw the entire card away so I made a little patch with a 1 3/8" circle punch can you see it? I tried to make it show up but I need to re-read my camera manual on how to use the zoom functions lolol. Let me know what you think about the patch job :).  To view Stamping 411 web site click here http://stamping411.blogspot.com/2011/01/hello-and-welcome-to-new-saturday.html


This is a short post not much going on around here today except for laundry, cleaning and cooking... House wife stuff.
I think I will go outside and take a picture of the green mountains near our house while the getting is good. By the time summer is here they will be a yucky brown/beige and not very pretty. Usually we have a beautiful display of California Poppies in the canyon, but last year there were only a few spots that bloomed. I am hopping for a wonderful sea of orange to show you in March as that is Poppy season and it is just around the corner. Keep coming back to My Little Patch of Dirt for updates from time to time.
Chat soon, and go create something fun.

1 comment:

gbarron56 said...

Patrice -- very nice card. The colors really worked well together. Thanks so much for playing along with the Stamping 411 Operators this week! keep up the great work! Blessings, Gretchen