Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Mojo Monday Challenge

Hello my blogging friends. I hope this post finds you all well and happy!.
It's Mojo Monday Challenge time and this is my interpretation of it. I usually try to follow along as close to the sketch as possible, but today ... well It's gunna be a full moon and my inner creative side took over. I hope the Mojo Monday creators are OK with this :)
http://mojomonday.blogspot.com    Here is the sketch (Thank you Lisa :) )
and here is my take on it. I have 3 circles and a bow so it technically qualifies :) The center circle was made by gold embossing the heart from the Punch Potpourri Hostess set and then coloring it in with my Stampin Write Markers. It is real pretty up close. I hope you enjoy it.
I also wanted to show you  the pictures of our famous Dinner and a Movie night at My Little Patch of Dirt. We do this at least once a month and it is a blast. It starts with a scrumptious pot luck dinner (Lasagna- 2 types meat & veggie some chicken a big green salad fresh garlic bread and Apple Pie, coffee, water and sodas.Yummy!!!
Then a movie. That's when the fun really begins. We pick a film that is a little on the crazy side and then everyone is free to make comments on it . We laugh hysterically, scream, make jokes and comments about the actors or the movie. It is really funny to hear 14 people all at the same time go Ooohhh Aaahhhhh. Saturday night we had 14 people over, 4 new to the group and 10 regulars. At first the new people didn't know what to think with all the commotion going on then they just let loose like everyone else and had a great time. I think my favorite thing is that my friends children love to come and hang out with us. It is a safe place for everyone to just have fun. Enjoy the photos and go create something fun.


2 comments:

Glenda J said...

Great flower! Thanks for playing along with my Random Amusing Challenge!

Carey said...

Love the card, love the movie night. That looks like so much fun but how do you fit that many people in your house? How often do you have this? Do I recognize anyone? How I wish I was there to play.

Carey and Roscoe (who is expecting 4-8 inches of snow and really can't wait because I love playing in the snow)