Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy New Year!!!

Hello to all my blogging friends. I hope this post finds you all well and happy! I can't believe it is the 4th of January  already. My how time flies when you are having fun. Jeff's vacation is over and he is back to work :(.  I really lose track of time when he is around. I love having him home but, he really messes up my housework / blogging schedule. I so much rather spend precious time with him then clean the house lololol.
  He is a lot of fun and a great companion, we have a good time just being together  we have the whole weekend booked so it will be a good thing I won't miss him too much. We just celebrated six years of being together on Dec.11th . Time has flown by so quickly. He continues to tell me that he is IN LOVE with me. Isn't that cute :) Can you tell I love him too. Enough of this mushy stuff lololo.
 
Now for new business
 The new Occasions Mini is out and the Filled with Love Bundle is still avail. I have  PDF files for both on the left hand side of this blog so that you can just click on picture and check them out.  Sale-A-Bration begins on January 24th. That is Stampin' Ups big event for the year (For every $50.00 you spend you will receive a free stamp set to choose from the SAB brochure). I am gearing up for that event and have some great class/workshop projects in the works. Book your class/ workshop early to take advantage of this special event. I will add a PDF file as soon as one is avail. I think that covers all the January business. Now on to creating!


I mentioned I got the MDS for Christmas and I have made my first Calendar. Here are a few pictures of it. (Don't laugh ok, I am not a scrapbooker) I have got to get a hold of Ellen K to help me out with some scrap-booking techniques. She is always trying to convert me hahahah. Let me know what you think I could use a few pointers.
Have a great day and create something fun!



No comments: