Thursday, September 1, 2011

Pear Picture

Hello to all my blogging friends, I hope this post finds you all well and happy!

I had some free time yesterday to make another card.
This time a made a hanging picture with a pear in it.

and here is the inside.




Well thats all the time I have for today just thought I would share my card with you!

My Mom went to the emergency room yesterday as she somehow got a muscle spasm in her neck/ shoulder area, so I am off to see her today. Poor thing I bet she can not wait to get home and start living her life again. She has two more weeks at the Skilled Nursing Facility and two more weeks of "Bug Juice" as she calls it
"Seriously Heavy Antibiotics"

PS Here are current photos of  MY New Little Patch Of Dirt, it amazes me what a little water can do to dry land! Before water;
After Water;
Well that's all I have for you today gotta go visit Mom and try to keep her spirits up!
It's your turn to go and create something fun!

3 comments:

Carla said...

Your yard is so gorgeous!!! I love it and I'll just bet you do too! *smile* I love your picture card today. Your mitered corners are so cool. The colors are my fav. Hugs,

Carey said...

I love the card. It is because of you (and a few other people) that I decided this stamp set was a must. Give mom a hug for me and I hope she feels better soon.

Carey and Roscoe

Anonymous said...

Love the card and your yard looks amazing too! A little water, huh? I kill everything green.

Ria Blackwell