Thursday, September 15, 2011

Sketch Frenzy Friday 09-16-2011

Hello to all my blogging friends, I hope this post finds you all well and happy!

Its time again for our Friday Mini Blog Hop. I know you will love all the cards along the hop this week because it is a great Clean and Simple Sketch. This sketch was designed by our very own Tammy Fite.
I loved the clean lines on this sketch. Great Job Tammy!
Here is what I came up with .

Here is the inside.

I used the new Impression Folder on the bottom half of this card It is called"Stripes" I love it!. I am having so much fun with this little Halloween stamp set too so I used it again here. It is called Howl-o-ween Creeps. I put in a little black Scallop Border that I made out of the Scallop Border Punch.The Circle is from the Circle #2 Die. I also used several punches, a couple Modern Labels, 1 1/4 Circle and the Decorative Label punch. I love the new Designer Series Halloween Paper that is found in the Holiday Mini called Frightful Sight it is so versatile. The little Witch and Werewolf were colored in with SU Markers.

That's it for this week I hope you enjoy our Hop and continue on to visit Robbie Rubala's handy work http://inkedx2.blogspot.com
If you would like to design a card from this weeks sketch please load it on to our site here  http://www.sketchfrenzyfriday.blogspot.com/

I hope you all have a great weekend and have time to create something fun,

PS- Mom update - Thank you all for your well wishes and prayers, she is finally home and settling in nicely. She still has a long way to go but the infection so far has been eradicated!

5 comments:

Deb said...

Cute card! I love how you layered the punches!

Anonymous said...

Great card! Love all the layers on the main image!

inkedx2 said...

Love you card! That paper is fabulous.

Paula-Scrap Addict said...

super cute how you framed the characters!

Susan (rainy) said...

Sorry to learn about your mom but glad that she is improving, Patrice. Your card is truly adorable. It's always fun to play a little on the inside of the card, too.