Thursday, September 29, 2011

SFF 093011 My Sketch

Hello to all my Blogging Friends, I hope this post finds you all well and happy!

That's right, it's Sketch Frenzy Friday Time! Our sketch this week is my creation. It is the first time I used MY Digital Studio to make a sketch challenge! (It's about time right!!). I hope you like it!


When I first made the sketch I had the Frightful Sight DSP in mind. I knew what I wanted to do with this challenge. I think it is the first time for me that the DSP took over a card idea.

 This is what I came up with.
I turned the sketch around and went from there. I used the Wide Oval for the Ghost, you really can't tell but he is VERY SHINY. I heavily spritzed a sheet of Natural White Card Stock with Shimmer Mist and let it dry completely prior to punching him out. Then I used the Scallop Circle to make his bottom. I used a Red Sharpy to color the 3 Basic Pearls, they came out really great I'll have to remember this for Christmas. I used 1/4 Grosgrain Red Ribbon for the two stripes.  I even played around with the Decorative Label Punch to make my little sign. I used Basic Black Ink to highlight most of all the pieces. I love to use the corner rounder as much as possible as it gets me away from always having straight lines in my cards.
Here is a photo of the inside of the card.
Well that's it for me this week. Please hop on over to Robbie Rubula's blog and see what she has created for us. http://inkedx2.blogspot.com/

I hope you will give this little sketch a try and show us your creation, we would love to see it. Post it at http://www.sketchfrenzyfriday.blogspot.com/

Don't forget to come back tomorrow for another really big Blog Hop Weekend. Operation Write home is having a hug Blog Hop for World Card Making Day! I made a surprise project for you. I have also added my regular month Blog Hop "Hopping For The Fun of It"  to that post, and another cute Halloween card to offer up some more festive Holiday inspiration.
Thanks again for stopping by and now it is your turn to go and create something fun.

6 comments:

craftystamper said...

What a ghostly interpretation. Love it.

inkedx2 said...

Love this! That ghost is so cute. Thanks for a great sketch!

Deb said...

Oh my goodness! This is too cute! Love the ghost! And what a great sketch, too!!

Anonymous said...

Super cute card!! Your ghost is adorable!!!

Loved your sketch--great job!

Carey said...

Great job! I love what you have done. Thanks for the inspiration.

Carey (your BFF) and Roscoe (your furry nephew and someone that loves you too)

Linda Rodenberg said...

LOVE your little ghostie! How fun!