Monday, September 19, 2011

Robin Fetish Challenge

Hello to all my blogging friends, I hope this post finds you all well and happy.

Have you ever made a card that you thought was alright, but that it kept at you to do something else to it. Well this last card I made for the SFF Blog Hop was just that one. I added a few extra parts and pieces to it and I THINK I have it right now lololo. What do you think?

I was checking out the Operation Write Home Blog to see what they have going on this morning and I saw a fun challenge given by Robin Fetish "Try Smoething Round on Your Card" http://www.owhstarsandstamps.org/2011/09/robins-fetish-sponsors-owh-today.htmlso I thought this New and Improved card would do the trick! At least I hope it does!


I was in a pretty silly mood and added some humor to the card. Halloween doesn't always have to be scary Right!
That's it for today, I'm off to water my backyard and talk to the Big Guy in the sky!
It is so very peaceful out there and I enjoy the quiet time. I even have a little black and grey bird that comes out to visit me when I water. But, I usually water in the early evening so I don't know what he does during the day lolololol. I'll bring my camera just in case.
Chat soon and go and create something fun for yourself.

2 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Oh my gosh! This is so adorable! I love the wolfman on the inside!

Anonymous said...

Such a fun card. Thanks for playing along at Sunny Challenges and Creations.