Saturday, January 21, 2012

A Gift For A Friend

Hello to all my blogging friends, I hope this post finds you all well and happy!

It's going to be a fun and busy weekend. I hope you all have something good planned too! Be safe and stay warm.
We are finally expecting rain too! My Little Patch of Dirt needs a drink! If it does rain it will be one less thing I can check off my list lolol.

A girlfriend of mine is having a birthday party on Sunday so, I made her this stationary set. It holds a note pad, six note cards and six matching envelopes. I thought the DSP  Attic Boutique was a perfect compliment to the Rue Des Fleurs stamp set.  I may make a tutorial for this next week as I will be busy this weekend. Let me know if you are interested and I will make one up.

I made a gift bag today to add to the gift.



Have a great weekend and if you would be so kind as to leave me a comment to let me know what you think!
Thanks for stopping in,
Patrice

3 comments:

Lucia Kaiser said...

This so beautiful! Your friend will love it. ~ Lucia

Sandi said...

So beautiful Patrice!! What a beautiful gift to give. I would love to see your tutorial (especially how you made the card holder). I feel a need to CASE - hope you don't mind. Thanks for sharing your talent.

Carey said...

You want me to leave a comment. OK
Super Wow!! I love what you have done. You talented gal you. I love ya.

Carey and Roscoe