Thursday, January 12, 2012

Sketch Frenzy Friday Mini Blog Hop

Hello to all my blogging friends, I hope this post finds you all well and happy!

I am so glad it is Friday-Yippee! Jeff is off on Monday for a well deserved long weekend! So I have been really busy all week around the house and the garden so I can spend some time with my honey!

And it's Sketch Frenzy Friday too!!! Today's sketch was designed by Tammy Fite. At first glance it looked CAS and I so struggle with those types of  sketches lolol. But, after I got going on it a card was created and it was really very challenging and fun to work with! You did good Tammy! Here is her sketch;
This is what I came up with;

The Early Espresso CS gives the cooler patterned paper a warmth to it. I used the new DSP from our Occasions Mini Catalog called Attic Boutique. It  has very lovely tones to it. Some Soft Suede Seam Binding one new Everyday Enchantment Brad for the bow. An Antique Safety Pin, Pool Party CS for the tags. I used the tiny tag punch and just punched 3 coordinating tags for a little extra something. The Birthday Wishes is from the Hostess set- Happiest Birthday Wishes. The inside sentiment is one from our yearly catalog called Sincere Salutations.

Here is a picture of the inside.

I think that about does it for today. Have a great weekend and I hope you find some time to create something fun!
Now, you are off to see what Robbie Rubula has in store for us. I know it will be amazing as usual. http://inkedx2.blogspot.com/
If you would like to create a card from this sketch we would love to see it . Please upload it to our site
http://sketchfrenzyfriday.blogspot.com/

Thanks for stopping by,
Patrice

7 comments:

Sharon Wheet said...

Patrice, your card is beautiful inside and out! WOW! And I too, am a big fan of the Attic Boutique dsp. Lovely card.

Anonymous said...

WOW!! This is gorgeous! I love it all--inside and out!

Deb said...

Beautiful! ! I just love all your details!

Carey said...

Great job. I love it. You have been a BUSY girl. I came back today and find you have put things on that I didn't expect. It has been insanely busy at work so I don't get time to look at my blogs (hee hee). I don't have time at home either but that's OK. I catch up during the weekend. Hugs and licks to you.

Carey and Roscoe

inkedx2 said...

Wow this is a fabulous card! Love the colors and that ds paper is lovely!

craftystamper said...

Fabulous take on the sketch. A defintie WOW factor

Ann Schach said...

Wow! Absolutely stunning! I love the dramatic colors!