Saturday, January 28, 2012

My Brother Vince

Hello to all my blogging friends, I hope this post finds you all well and happy!

Here is a great photo of my brother Vince and my Sister in Law Charisse prior to his diagnosis.
Isn't he handsome. He has that Magnum PI Look and smirk! Ah my sweet brother.
Always make sure you tell your family and friends you love them, because you never know!


We received another diagnosis today from an Oncologist that my brother Vince did not want to hear. He has been seen by 3 other doctors and this was the fourth that told him he has Stage 4 Adeno Carcinoma of the Esophagus and the Stomach and that it is terminal.

His family and friends have been really active, pleading for additional help to raise monies for the overwhelming medical expenses that he is facing. They have organized and put on a community fund raiser for him today. There was even  an article written about Vince's situation, that was published in the local paper.  


http://auburnjournal.com/browse.html?x=11&y=10&search_filter=Vince+Paquet&sub_type=stories


"Family and friends within the communities of Placer County, especially in Auburn, Loomis, Granite Bay and Lincoln, who know Vincent and Charisse Paquet are invited to make donations at any U.S. Bank location to the Vincent Paquet Donation Fund, Account No. 153754861653."

I am asking that if you have the means and are able to, please contribute to the fund.
Thank you in advance  for your support.
Patrice

No comments: