Sunday, January 22, 2012

Stampin Queens Sketch Challenge #22

Hello to all my blogging friends. I hope this post finds you all well and happy!

Jeff and the Boys and I stayed in the house all day and played in the craft room. We laughed and chatted and walked around the dogstacle course to get in and out of the room. He even brought dinner home so I didn't have to cook. He is such a sweet man. We got to play all day! I love lazy days!

I found another sketch today over at the Stampin Queens Sketch Challenge Blog
Here is their sketch and their link; http://gettincrafty.typepad.com/stampin_queens_sketch_cha
Isn't that sketch a beauty!
This is what I came up with;


Here is the inside;

This was a fun challenge and I got to use a lot of new SU items on it. Framelits Labels Collection for the scallop centers. This item is featured in the Occasions Mini. The great DSP is called Everyday Enchantment, and the Ribbons are from the Sale-A-Brations mini catalog. These items will be coming very soon in the SAB catalog starting Tuesday 1/24/2012. Yippee. I'm already booking classes. Yes!

Hope you are having a great weekend and thanks for stopping in. Are you creating something fun yet????
Patrice








2 comments:

Carey said...

Your booking classes- Yipee skipee. I don't know if I spelled that right but the sentiment is the same. This card is fantastic. I love how all the colors meld together so well (thanks Stampin' Up!).

Carey and Roscoe

Sharon Wheet said...

love what you did with this week's sketch! its stunning! and oh so beautiful!