Friday, January 27, 2012

I Heart SFF

Hello to all my blogging friends. I hope this post finds you all well and happy!

I (Heart) SFF because it means we have a super cool new sketch! This week Angela Walters came up with a really fun one.
Here it is;
Isn't this a super sketch! Sooo many possibilities to choose from! You are so going to have to try it!

This is what I came up with;

I had fun deciding what to make with it, then finally I thought a this would make an interesting Valentine for my honey (Jeff no peeking!).I wasn't done with this sketch so I did another one just using the three colors red, black and vanilla. Which one do you like A or B lololo.
Here is a look at the inside;
This card came together very easily and the sketch really does have a million possibilities. Nicely done Angela!
Your next stop is to visit Tammy Fite's blog, Lets see what she has created http://www.stampwithtammy.com
We would love to see what you came up with so please upload your creation to our website at  http://sketchfrenzyfriday.blogspot.com/

That's all for now. I have missed you all very much and will return with some more sketches and cards later.
Find some time to create!
Patrice

5 comments:

Deb said...

Wonderful card! I love how you punched the hearts from the designer paper! Great idea!!

Tammy said...

great card! Love the dsp hearts! and, the inside of the card!

craftystamper said...

Great card Patrice. You are just so creative!

Carey said...

I love #1 of the two but actually they both are great. Have a fantastic weekend.

Carey and Roscoe

inkedx2 said...

Great card! Love how you used the ds paper.