Monday, January 9, 2012

On the Fringe

Hello to all my blogging friends, I hope this post finds you all well and happy!

Brenda over at Fuzzy Maddy, one of our sketch challenge participants on last weeks SFF used Fiber on her card. I love Fibers and used to use it all the time in embellishing the cards I designed. I really love Fibers and have tons of it. It adds color and texture, depending on the thickness of the Fiber it can be simple and or make a bold statement.

I am totally enjoying the colors found on the Everyday Enchantment DSP. I even experimented with some deeper shades of CS Poppy Parade and Island Indigo to coordinate with it.  The bolder colors really do make the card "Pop".  With the addition of a lots of texture and of course Fibers and you have a very fun card.

I hope to have some time this weekend to play around with the Rue Des Fleurs Stamp set a bit more too. I'll need to pull out my watercolors with this stamp set.

Here is my card, I do hope you like it.
Bold bright colors this card shouts of fun!
Here is a shot of the inside too.
This is a short post today. I have tons of work to do on this house, and My Little Patch of Dirt needs watering. We haven't had any rain in over a month!

Hope you find time to create something fun for your self, and have a great rest of the week.

1 comment:

craftystamper said...

Well it is bright - but fun. Love all the fibers and textures. I'll send some of our rain and snow down your way. Great card as always