Saturday, January 7, 2012

Stampin 411 Saturday Sketch Challenge #237

Hello to all my blogging friends, I hope this post finds you all well and happy!

I saw a really pretty sketch challenge over at Stampin 411 the other day and thought I would give it a try!
Here is their sketch;http://stamping411.blogspot.com/2012/01/saturday-sketch-challenge-237.html

This is what I cam up with;
I have been using a lot of bright bold colors lately, so I switched it up a bit with this card and chose a more subtle pallet  of Pool Party, Daffodil Delight and Soft Suede. I love the Beau Chateau Side Notes and try to use them for focal images when I can. Add just a hint of color to them and they pop.
I have seen some ladies doing a lot of extra things to the inside of their cards lately. I think they look great and made them look extra special. I gave it a try on this card. Let me know what you think do you like it or not?
Why can't we write on the left hand side of a card? I do not believe there are any set rules that state that the right side of a card is designated solely for correspondence? So, I chose to decorate the right side. Although, I did try it on the left side but it made the front of the card way too heavy and the right side couldn't keep up with the weight.
 
Ha ha, the little rebel in me stepped out there for a minute lololol.

Have a great day today. I hope you find some time to create something fun!
Thanks for stopping in , Patrice

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOWSERS!!! This is really pretty--so much to look at, and it's all gorgeous! Great job!

Carey said...

Wonderful work and I love it all. Thanks for the inspiration.

Love ya,
Carey and Roscoe

Erika Clark said...

I really love your card! The colors are so bright and happy, and you outdid yourself on the inside too!

Jill Briggs said...

Great Card!

Selene Kempton said...

ooohhh la la! I love this gorgeous design! Thanks so much for playing along this week.

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

This is perfectly stunning!