Monday, January 16, 2012

Stampin Queens Sketch Challenge 21

Hello to all my blogging friends. I hope this post finds you all well and happy!

I got up early this morning  and had a few minutes to make a card from the Stampin Queens Sketch Challenge http://gettincrafty.typepad.com/stampin_queens_sketch_cha.
It was a fun sketch, lots going on and many layers. I hope you like it. Here is their sketch.

 Here is what I cam up with.
This is a peek inside.
I'll be back later to tell you how I made this card. I used lots of new product and want to share that with you.
I hope you find some time to make something fun today!
Patrice

6 comments:

inkedx2 said...

Great card Patrice! Love the color combo.

craftystamper said...

Wow. You know how to make them. I just love your take on this sketch. And the colors are gorgeous

Anne Marie Hile said...

Patrice, this is gorgeous! Love the layered flowers and that pretty textured tag. So many beautiful details!!

Ann Schach said...

Gorgeous, Patrice! I love the texture! The lace bow is the perfect touch!

Carey said...

I absolutely love it!!

Carey and Roscoe

Sharon Field / Inky A*Muse-ment said...

Wow! Lovely card and colors!