Friday, January 20, 2012

Sketch Frenzy Friday

Hello to all my blogging friends. I hope this post finds you all well and happy!

Yippee it is SFF time again. Thank goodness, I needed a sketch to give me a good pick me up today! I had to take care of a lot of business stuff with the car getting insurance quotes and our old house so I haven't had much time to play in the last couple of days !Yikes is all I can say! A day with out stamping is a day without sunshine.
Now on with our Mini Blog Hop.

Our sketch this week is from Tina Munkze. It looks very interesting and should be a good challenge. The first thing that popped into my head was a solar system lolol Really! I don't know where this stuff comes from lolol. But I thought better of it and came up with this pretty one. I really tried a CAS card.They are so very difficult for me.
Here is what I came up with;
How did I do?
I love that medallion background stamp! It really comes in handy when you need to fill a large space without a lot of layers.
Here is a shot of the inside;

Well that's it for this evening.
But I do have to share with you my Furs Coats (my fur children that is) lolol. Jeff said I only have a few diamonds, but I sure do have a lot of Fur Coats.
Everyone seemed to think I only needed a little space to stamp tonight ha.

Bob at my fingertips and Bear and Marley at my feet, literally!

Your next stop is to visit Robbie Rubula's amazing blog at http://inkedx2.blogspot.com
she always has something wonderful up her sleeve lol.
We would love to see what you came up with also, so please drop by http://sketchfrenzyfriday.blogspot.com
The cards last week were really very beautiful BTW!
Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you too find some time to create something fun!
Patrice

4 comments:

Carey said...

Oh girl this is absolutely fantastic. I would never have thought about doing it this way. Your kids look darling. Give them a big hug from their Aunt Carey. Love ya
Carey and Roscoe

Deb said...

Wow! This is really beautiful! And I always love how you make the inside look so beautiful, too! Love it!!

inkedx2 said...

Great birthday card! Love your helper too.

Sharon Wheet said...

love the colors you chose, and your stamping is zoo perfect! I'm a huge fan of the medallion background stamp, and you really showed its beauty!