Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Merry Mondays #4

Hello to all my blogging friends, I hope this post finds you all well and happy!

Yes! It is time for another Merry Mondays super sketch challenge. We are making Christmas cards one at a time, one week at a time. No mad dash to mass produce Christmas cards for us this year. My plan is to have lots of extra time to enjoy the Holidays and not be stuck at my desk. (Which really doesn't sound like a bad thing to me either lololol) But this sure will free me up to do loads of extra fun things.

Here is Lesley's http://alwaysplayingwithpaper.blogspot.com/  wonderful sketch

 Here is what I came up with;
This was an especially fun sketch because, I could redesign a card I made last year to fit this sketch. The card was well received so I think whoever gets this one will love it too!

I used the Build a Bird Punch to make the wreath and I made the shiny berries using glitter and tacky tape. I think the combination of stripes and polka dots adds a bit of fun to the background. I used 4 different colors of green card stock also.

Here is a look at the inside;
That's it for today. I hope you enjoy the card and find some time to start making your Holiday cards!
Thanks for stopping in,
Patrice


3 comments:

Carey said...

ooh girl I am lovin' the Christmas cards through the year theme. This is just fantastic. You can put me down for getting one of these. Hee hee

love ya,
Carey and Roscoe (woof Auntie Patrice)

Kim Evans said...

Love your card - inside & out!!!

Lesley said...

Hi Patrice,
Wow, that wreath is wonderful. Love the glimmer berries too. I am so happy that you are enjoying the sketches!
Smiles,
Lesley